You guys, I went crazy for the first Studio McGee for Target collection that launched in April.I got two chairs (which they've reprised for this new collection), ottomans, and way more pillows than I needed. When I found out there was a second collection coming (this Sunday, September 13), I knew I had to share a round-up of my favorites.
I'd describe my interior style as modern yet traditional and I love how Studio McGee's collection flow seamlessly into my home. Things did sell out so last time so I'll be up bright and early tomorrow to place my order online.
The collection is pretty big, but I've pared it down to my favorite items! I probably won't get all of these but I'm definitely getting items five, six, and twelve.
1. ceramic table lamp - I like these for our guest room
2. armchair - I have two of these and love them. They're chic and comfortable!
3. wooden bowl - a great tabletop or bookshelf accent
4. wreath - a great fall wreath
5. framed art - this is one of my must-haves
6. decorative boxes - another one of my must-haves
7. urn - you can never go wrong with a great vase
8. canvas art print - if I had a wall for this, I wouldn't be able to resist buying it
9. wicker basket - amazing for storage
10. side table - perfect next to the #2 armchair
11. throw pillow - this fabric is all the rage right now
12. dining chair - I am going to buy these for our dining room
13. faux olive tree - love some faux greenery that doesn't look so obviously faux
14. seagrass woven lamp - I think this would look beautiful in a beach house
15. area rug - I love this for our dining room
Let me know what you buy in the comments below! Happy shopping, y'all!
Comments will be approved before showing up.